Originally Posted By: Mark
afs - I want to make sure I understood the last scene correctly... Saul was not speaking Arabic, he was indeed speaking a prayer in Yiddish - correct? Mrs. Mark thought he was speaking Arabic and may have been behind the bombing but I think it was the surviving terrorist cell that set off the bomb. What do you think?

SB is right Mark, that definitely was not Arabic. I know a bit of Arabic and it didn't sound anything like it. The Saul Character is Jewish, so it makes sense that he would be praying for the dead in Hebrew, however it was shown that he did speak with a terrorist in season 1 in Arabic. He had previously served in Lebanon, and could speak Arabic as well.
Click to reveal..
If you remember, Saul shook that guy's hand, and later that guy committed suicide with a razor blade. They suspected a mole was in CIA, but the issue was never addressed and some speculated that it was Saul. It's nothing like him though, so out of character.
He is my favorite too.

The prayers on Abu-Nazir was in Arabic though, that guy read a verse from Quran addressed to the soul upon death perfectly, meaning "O soul at peace, return unto thy Lord, well-pleased, well-pleasing, enter amongst my servants, enter to my paradise."

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones