Biago sits at his resturaint in waltham with his sons they appear to be legit but for all i know they can be running card games and sports betting in that area being mentorsd by their dad who has great sicilian ties and structure to stay low key nose clean and follow the rules and be men of respect ...old man biago sit backs and live his days you ask me whatever hes running is real low key and a tight circle so he keeping law enforcement away he can be seen freely and frequently up to date at his resturant biago gave his support for j.r.russo and ferrara saying they shouldnt never let a boss ruin the family and he a capo then supported them

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "