Mick7 I did time for heroin trafficking and thats how I met my pal Billy Barnoski from Somerville,a Winter Hill guy from Howie's day not so much Whitey. When DeLeo got busted thats when billy told me how he knew him in the federal system,because at the beginnning of billy's life sentence for clipping mcdermott in lowell he was transferred to the federal system for 8 years,and was with ralph in terre haute it was i believe.

meffaboston what do you know about Anthony Barry from Medford? I used to hang out a lot with him in Shirley medium,liked him a lot,real gentelman. Obviously, as we were friends I never really considered asking him exactly what he was into on the streets but everyone else around including billy b. and other serious guys of that sort swore he was one deadly motherfucker,and i never doubted it. Anthony ended up beating up a C.O. for taking stuff from his cell and getting about 18 months in D.D.U. so we all ever saw him again and of course i went home,he's in the max now again.