Meffa what is the powerful family in worcestor they have been down there for a long time. Everyone in that area fear them. i want to say he was with the Genovese and then his son or nephew took over. I think your right about the gambino thing but Russo usually has solid info. I am young im 28 I dont ever remember my old man telling me those guys used to be around. Robert DeLuca was doing some big thigns in Lowell with Jackie and them. they were doing a bunch of stuff in billerica at Mac2's a dirty strip club. they have trailors out back for the prostitutes etc. Also Chuckie flynn was doing a lot of things in this area also. My father said he was the real real deal. But Unlike Medford and the other cities around Boston Lowell was mostly Irish and greek and still is today besides all the friggen no tough asian gangs came into the city. Talk about not bening tough unless you have a gun. those guys aggravate me. Lowell is a boxing city and had a ton of street fighters, bar room fight type of guys. Not really a huge OC presence up this way other then Indian Joe, jackie, Byron ( my old man says he was the toughest guy in lowell for years and my old man is a legend up here so if he gives credit i figure the guy was legit)A few winter hill guys and deluca.