Now ray jr in the other hand was dumb to begin with giving away parts and raxkets and oppurrunities piece by piece and lowell was a crumb of it thats it ray j.r barely got boss zannino knew he was foing go soon and didnt want it paulir frank aka paul intiso was to low key and predicted this amongst the seniors of lcn so he ran it horeibly destroyng and leading the family to destrucrion he gave zannino consgliere for his support so why not a piece od action in two nit lowell the hill was a ok n dept nearly 500,00 going back to howie winter so what was lowell really ?? You answsr that for me since u want ask questions so much like im fugazy or wvwn fibbing what was lowell how much was it really making ??? Whats was the potentional and y it was never exploited if there was ok ne ???

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "