They didnt get it u think about it what was lowell to begin with nothing exactly the old man only did that deal of a part of the western so he can be the overseee of the pinball and coin machines unions and cause the old man is from the western mass worcester, he knows its only so much to make so why not share western mass and keep the good parts of connecticut hartford new haven etc so being a commision guy he knew sharing whike earing a promotion in a racket is only more profitable than keeping limited territory know what i mean

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "