Wrong anguilo held a bunch of barboorh and poker games in lowell that area esp one in some church running bingo games for a fake charity raking in a huge profit and i forget the namw of that socail club but twice a week fronting for another charity event raking 100,000's a week again all profit so when anguilo went down and weak ray jr took over to show his apprecation for the ny family gambinos was told get lowell and that area thinkng big of anguilos operation over there...overtimethings died down mcdermott on the wheel ro squeel the got clipped and hispanics cambodians took over with gangs and took over lawrnece then ray jr with all his problems with j.r. Russo vinny baxkfired when j.r. Russo wss tires of ray jr bullshit and fucking things up he wnt to john gotti and got permission at a sitdown

Last edited by Joerusso; 12/17/12 02:19 PM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "