Whoa, just thinking of any decent flicks with outlaws got me thinking of my second fave Sam Peckinpah flick cos of that scene where Kristofferson and his biker buddies cross the Spanish dude and pay with their lives.

This one's called 'Bring Me The Head Of Alfredo Garcia' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPaUPU9xdgM and the whole plots just a glorified shoot em up of epic proportions but don't let that put you off cos there are some damn near perfect scenes and to me its just a great mob movie cos...

1) He's he's on the trail of some deadbeat bandit who committed the ultimate sin and knocked up some Mexican mob boss's daughter

2)The hired trigger men add real class even if they have none, elbowing hookers at the bar and killing anything and everything that stands in their way.

3) It even has a reference to a Saint in a way any mob guy could relate to. When Elita pleads Warren Oates character Bennie about the sanctity of this and that and sacred ground he just turns to her and spits with real venom something along the lines of "Well it's okay to dig up a saint ain't it? Well Alfredo's a saint, he's the saint of our money" and that puts it to bed real cold and his reasoning of it cos we need bread and fuck the sanctity of the dead is his take on it.

Pretty messed up shit the whole flick just explodes in carnage but it works cos it's Sam Peckinpah and he knows what he's doing. It's far from perfect but that's what I like about it. Watch it and you'll see what I'm talking about.

This one divides opinion but I love it!

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 12/16/12 04:04 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin