Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I have it on hold at the library. These books are a dime a dozen today, and usually pretty bad. That's why I borrow them from the library first now. And if they're any good, then I buy them for future reference.

I have the same mindset. Buying books on Amazon or whatever without first being able to check it out (read a few pages from it) is risky. A lot of books goes straight to the trash can when I find them being bad reads.

I have been meaning to get back to the Library to get in the habit of doing this, you can actually borrow digital books from certain libraries in NYC (It stay un your device until a certain date). This is a cool thing IMO, I want to see this book come out in ebook/kindle format and then try and get it. I looked at a few pages at B&N looks pretty good, and I have mostly seen/read positive reviews about it. Haven't really heard anything negative.

Originally Posted By: pmac
they only metion scarfo's father once, leonetti said he was a legit guy and quiet. i also read he was a soldier but not acordding to leonetti. but his grandmother scarfo's mother had a whole family of gangster brothers. one thing i picked up was scarfo like to make younge guys, himself getting made at 24. and he made alot of guys and there brothers. there are the pung's milano' narducci grande's and another set.there all on the street now.

interesting, i always thought scarfo sr's dad was a made guy with the westside

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.