Originally Posted By: 22
One of the farthest-fetch ideas as to why the Nicodemo shooting happened when it did could be maybe not everybody wanted to see these guys walk.Maybe some thought the prosecution failed to deliver so somebody said lets make these guys[defendants] look violent.Let's face it if these guys go down somebody moves up.Why they picked the victim they did,who knows.I don't believe that theory well Dipetro was talking to the authorities about the Johnny Gongs hit or the Mazzuca Hit.Even if he was you know right darn well one of these good Mob lawyers would punch holes in the testimoney portraying the guy to be a drug-dealer and whatever.Unless its a higher-up talking about old hits there's probably no credability amongst the associates with lenthy criminal records,so it wouldn't make sense to kill him for talking,not only that but the guy wasn't trying to get a shorter sentence or aanything,he was already a free man.Doesn't make sense.

interesting conspiracy theory

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.