I was forced to move from my desk last night because some phone maintenance needed to be done. Everyone on the first floor of the facilities had to move upstairs to the second floor. My team was to have moved to a ratty section of the office and when I first got there I sat at a desk, unpacked my gear and was getting ready to get on the phones when I noticed there was no keyboard for the computer. On to the second desk only to find it had no mouse. I went to a third desk and alas, it had a mouse, it had a keyboard, so I sat down. Then I noticed it had no computer. mad

OK, now I'm really frustrated .... I found another desk. Took a mental inventory.... keyboard (check), mouse (check), computer (check), phone (check), etc. OK, I set myself up and lo and behold, what do I see? Someone copied a picture from Geoff's site (the final scene from Part I in which Clemenza is kissing Michael's hand) and they pasted their face over Michael's lol

What really got me was the address at the bottom of the picture (Geoff's website). I KNEW I was meant to sit there. wink