Originally Posted By: XDCX
Speaking of shootings, my school (Cal State Fullerton) was put on lock down last night after suspects in a jewelry store shooting in Moreno Valley led police on a high speed pursuit right to my school. They caught three of the suspects, but at least one of them escaped onto campus, and the campus was on lockdown from about 4 p.m. until at least 11 p.m. last night. Luckily, I was running late for school and missed all the excitement.

Could you imagine being trapped in a classroom for 7 hours, not even being able to go to the bathroom? The students on campus were reporting that those that needed to use the restroom had to use a trash can.

Moral of this story: sometimes procrastination pays off...doubly so for me, in this case.

X,

I saw that story and thought the same thing. I don't know all the details but saw the short news clip today on the news. Those poor people trapped in the classroom. I use to live in Moreno Valley and the perps traveled quite far before they were caught. uhwhat

I am glad you are safe.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon