Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: spmob
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't your brother say something along the lines of, "I wanna crack his head open" when referring to Ralphie. And you and I both know nothing good goes on at the Ward.

Doesn't help that he was already doing something like five years when this indictment came down. And correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Damion already have something like four serious priors already?

I'm not judging your brother, SP13. I'm not even a Philly guy; I'm a Bronx guy. I'm just trying to look at this objectively because you're treating Dapper unfairly. Because the truth is, things don't look so good for your brother right now.

I understand what it's like to have family in that courtroom. Believe me when I tell you that. I know how frustrating it can be. But Dapper didn't say anything out of line.

Thank you pizzaboy, your absolutely right.

Fact is southphilly13, Damion is on tape openly talking about making collections of debts for "Ant and Joe's money", also talking about joker poker machines in bars, this proves the existence of the racketeering/criminal enterprise which is the balls behind RICO charges. No need to take out your frustrations on me, so fall back and calm down.

You dont need violence, just the threat or the historical reputation of it works just as well to get people to pay which is what happened and what the feds are arguing that happened in this case.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 12/11/12 08:29 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.