Originally Posted By: BAM_233
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Does anyone know this Mexican-American singer, Jenni Rivera, that died in a plane crash yesterday? I don't think I know who she is, but what a shame. frown

TIS

Heard about this earlier. Looked her up and she was recently trying to make a name for her self outside of Mexico (she was born in the united states by the way). In a way this reminds me of Selena's and Aaliyah. Both were on the verge to make a name, and died before they were given the chance.

Yea, I remember Aaliyah. She was JUST getting started wasn't she? Selena was killed by a fan if I remember correctly, no?

Also, back in the 70s, if you remember, Jim Croce, who was just making a string of hits for himself when he was too killed in a plane crash. Also, off the top of my head, Ricky Nelson, John Denver also died in plane crashes. Of course we can go way way back to Buddy Holly, Big Bopper, etc. All left us way to young. frown

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 12/09/12 11:42 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon