Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117
Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
any info on andrew disimone? skipper now in the luccheses(or could be acting skip. Not sure). Was just wondering if he was a big earner who's got a brain considering he's a skipper at a young age.. What about blue eyes santorellis son freddy boy?and the three perna sons? Their father seems like a smart guy was wondering if any of it got passed onto his sons, or if they got their buttons strictly because of who their father is.Also was wondering about andrew campo(s) and tore locascio- I know they've been around for a while especially tore and know he's living in naples florida and seems like he's no longer active, yet he's still listed as a skipper of a (bronx??) Crew. Does campos still have a lot of rackets on the street to this day? Or did they just make so much fucking money off their internet and phone scams that they aren't risking their asses shylocking and trafficking drugs or anything else for that matter? Anyone?
Me and Pizza Boy had a nice discussion about all these guys, Look up Bronx Caporegimes thread

Thanks

Sorry I missed your questions, dsbaloo. I skipped this thread for some reason.

Just to add a couple things. Tore is basically inactive down in Florida, but he'll never give up his stripes. It's like Sit said. But he doesn't have a crew down there in Naples. He's basically inactive but still important, if that makes any sense at all. He loves it down there. He'll never move back to New York full time.

Re Andrew. He's officially skipper of his Dad's old crew. That family went through a very tough spell back in the '90s. It wore the old man down, so he eventually stepped back a bit. The youngest son spent 5 years on the run, then 6 years in prison for a crime that he clearly didn't commit. The middle son is a cancer survivor (and just a sweetheart of a guy). And Andrew, the oldest, is just very business minded. He doesn't come across as a "gangster" at all. They made their fortune in vending when you could still make street money in that business. Today you have to get bonded to own a fucking pinball machine.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.