Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
any info on andrew disimone? skipper now in the luccheses(or could be acting skip. Not sure). Was just wondering if he was a big earner who's got a brain considering he's a skipper at a young age.. What about blue eyes santorellis son freddy boy?and the three perna sons? Their father seems like a smart guy was wondering if any of it got passed onto his sons, or if they got their buttons strictly because of who their father is.Also was wondering about andrew campo(s) and tore locascio- I know they've been around for a while especially tore and know he's living in naples florida and seems like he's no longer active, yet he's still listed as a skipper of a (bronx??) Crew. Does campos still have a lot of rackets on the street to this day? Or did they just make so much fucking money off their internet and phone scams that they aren't risking their asses shylocking and trafficking drugs or anything else for that matter? Anyone?

i dont personally know andrew,but as far as i know hes a skipper.his father is sally bo.a old time 'g'. [not refering to his sexuality pizzaboy lol].

tory lives in broward co some where. very nice house im told. some one said his wife was sick,i dont know for sure,but they may be thinking of his son,who is disabled. tore sounds like a good guy, my mother used to say 'theres a special place in heaven' for people that care for disabled people.it takes a truelly gentle and selfless individual. my heart goes out for him. his father,who he wasnt allowed to visit for years,his son.

anyways,yeah andy campo/campos.lol. has that crew. he 'may' be puerto rican,lol. the jurys still out on that one.lol.

freddy santorelli?i didnt know his dads last name until last week. i think i thought it was 'santora' or something.lol.

perna kids?ive heard of mike.biggests book in north jersey. [neck and neck with 'blue']

Yes sit, it was Tore's son who was sick not his wife, my mistake. Wonder when the feds will take him off their charts...