Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
Thanks! I'll stick around... it's nice to have a place to talk about Outfit stuff.

It's weird... Black Angelo, the Don and this most recent guy (to a lesser extent; some of his posts felt like BS, even about the historical stuff, and on the current state of the organization he couldn't have been more wrong) are extremely knowledgable on the Outfit, astounding, really, in their knowledge of the ins and outs of the history of the structure of the crews and stuff, but they all are also basically fans of the Outfit and (as we just saw) tend to vastly overstate its current power.

By the way, I don't really put the guy who was banned on the same level as the other two I mentioned from ANP. Though he clearly knew a lot, I think there was a fair amount of "bluffing" in his assertions regarding both past and present. But he did have enough context to give it a veneer of truth.

Was very interesting reading those guys on ANP. Didn't find that site until after they left/were banned but it was a great site to read about the stuff.

Would love for those guys to start posting here. They, it appeared, had great inside and historical info on the outfit.