I love 'Across 110th Street' and the biggest thing that strikes me about that flick is desperation, these guys reeked of it, you could really feel for the characters and they felt real. Every one of em from Quinn to the black hoods looking to bolt out of Harlem with the big score.

I must watch 'Jackie Brown' again, I saw it years ago but the only thing I remember is De Niro having a blast on that base pipe and that foxy brown hoochie.

I also watched on Youtube that 'Witness To The Mob' and thought that opening scene was pretty good. I saw this years ago but the main things I remembered were the opening scene and the end. Sammy was obviously a literate guy though I never read the book. Deluded maybe. But the best bits of the movie were Sammy's own words slotted into the flow of the action. Yeah, apart from Jay Leno as Gotti, not a bad flick, slickly done when you compare it to some other B-movie mob stories.

Thanks to the Dapper Don for reminding me of that one.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 12/08/12 04:03 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin