Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
Originally Posted By: Mark
It seems that when we get a member from Chicago they can never stick around and inform, educate and assist. They seem to chest pound, exaggerate and boast about things that mostly aren't true thus leading to their demise. I wish YoTonyB would post more often. He seemed to have some pretty good knowledge about The Outfit but he doesn't come around that much any more.

The problem is there is nothing really to talk about. I think that's why ANP was so popular; Fosco would spill the beans on current and past issues X, Y and Z that people didn't know about before.

But for those of us who weren't literally born into a mob family, there's really nothing new to talk about and hasn't been for a long time.

So you're left with posting questions like "How many people do you think Tony Spilotro killed" or something like that, which isn't going to interest most people who have already read a bunch of books etc.

Agreed, jonny - especially with The Outfit being as secretive as it is. BTW - I do enjoy your Windy City posts and talk. We don't get too many Chicagoland people here.