The Italian who went to Detroit

One day I ma gonna Detroit to bigga hotel. I go down to breakfast. I tella the waitress I wanna two pissis toast. She bring me only one piss. I tell her I wanna two piss. She say go to the toilet. I say you no understand, I wanna two piss onna my plate. She say you better no piss onna plate, you sonna va bitch! I don't even know the lady and she calls me a sonna va bitch.

Later I go to eat at the bigga ristorante. The waitress she bring me a spoon and knife but no fock. I tell her I wanna fock. She tell me everyone wanna fock. I tell her you no understand, I wanna fock onna table. She say you better no fock onna table, you sonna va bitch!

So I go back to my room inna hotel and there is a no shit onna ma bed. I call the manager and I tella him I wanna shit. He tell me to go to the toilet. I say you no understand, I wanna shit onna my bed. He say you better no shit onna bed, you sonna va bitch!

I go to the check-out and the man at the desk say...Peace on you. I say...Piss onna you too, you sonna va bitch! I gonna back to Italia!

[Linked Image]