I remember that feud with Carson/Rivers. I never knew exactly what it was about. I wonder IF Carson ever gave his version (if different than Joans)? confused

Rivers was hilarious in the beginning but I can't take her today. She's so annoying IMHO.

Back in the day, when she WAS on Carson's show, one joke that stuck with me because at the time anyway, it seemed very rude, tho very funny.

She constantly made fun of Liz Taylor who had a lifelong weight problem. Back in those days McDonalds had a sign showing "millions served" with numbers changing. Her joke was when Liz went to McDonalds those numbers moved like crazy. lol I don't know. Maybe back then they didn't do as many "putdown" jokes but I did think it was rude. BUT, I admit, I did also laugh.

She was funniest when she trashed herself though.

On a sidenote, Geez, does she need anymore plastic surgery? She looks so fake. lol

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 12/06/12 08:30 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon