To those who claimed in this thread that the Nicky Skins tapes were already played during the trial, you were right. I just confirmed they were played in the beginning, no hard feelings if I didnt believe you. Recently, it has become the norm with people claiming this and that which were later proven untrue on this forum.

"Licata's voice bounced all over the courtroom during the opening days of testimony back in late October. He was the principal speaker in a secretly recorded mob meeting at La Griglia, a North Jersey restaurant where members of the Philadelphia crime family met with leaders of the Gambino organization in May 2010 to talk about business.

The taped conversation, made by Nicholas "Nicky Skins" Stefanelli -- a cooperator who later committed suicide -- was described by Assistant U.S. Attorney Frank Labor as a meeting of "the board of directors of organized crime."

Licata's attorney, in his opening, begged to differ.

"This was just a bunch of geriatric gangsters talking about the old days," said Christopher Warren. "

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2012/12/scoops-licata-is-forgotten-gangster-at.html

Given today's developments, as of this very moment this is my prediction for verdicts (obviously the trial is not over).

Guilty

Ligambi
Staino
Mousie
Georgie
Canalichio
Battaglini

Not Guilty
Licata

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 12/05/12 10:07 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.