Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: ricobenes
Nah you're right, i should show respect to some crusty basement dwelling dame that pretends to be married & spends countless hours going over bogus federal documents & archiving comments posted here...... ohwell
you made my point, you have no respect for people here and i'd be willing to bet you won't last much longer. another thing, who the hell in this day and age would troll the internet "pretending to be married? if i was gonna make myself out to be some bigshot, i could come up with a much better story than just being married. also, carmela is quite pretty.

You're absolutely correct, I've got no respect for any of you pastey goofball flunkies grin. I mainly come here to engage in banter with Nickyeyes, PP, friedraviolifarts, and one or two other normal, coherent human beings. and I agree, who would pretend to be married in some internet forum? obviously a very disturbed individual, with far too much time on their hands frown now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go take a huge sloppy shit and finish the rest of this leftover gnocchi in the process, mmmmmmm smile