Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
the white parts of brooklyn have been getting hit hard with heroin. and its spreading,getting bad in li and si. some of us that are older remember that shit from the seventies. hell i remember white kids selling crack on the bay pkwy.do yourself a favor kid. stay the fuck away from that shit.any narcotics.including pills. 54yrs old, i had at least a dozen kids i grew up with dead from drugs. even more in prison. seriously, take my advice. stay the fuck away from that shit.
sound advice right here. people seem desensitized to the word epidemic, but the opiate epidemic is real. seems like the whole northeast corridor is a wash in pills and cheap heroin. baltimore, philly, seemingly the whole sate of nj, nyc, long island as well as boston are being swallowed up whole. i'm only 28, and have had many friends die as well as more than a few in jail and my recent troubles with a real good friend. best advice i can give is just stay away period. if ya really wanna catch a buzz, have a few beers, or a little weed. anything other than that leads to a living nightmare that the vast majority of people never seem to be able to shake.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!