Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
Originally Posted By: spmob
Originally Posted By: ricobenes
[quote=spmob]Buddy, buddy, no one is asking you to believe anything. This whole thread was more or less three Chicago guys shootin the shit, not much else. Ever think that you notice this trend because (gasp!) there may be some truth to it? I don't think there is a need to talk or gossip about philly, those guys do a good enough job of that themselves. You'll never catch a chicago guy on access Hollywood like a skinny merlino. the fact is, the outfit are certainly the most secretive group, this is not debatable. The feds are completely unreliable when it comes to the outfit, I don't know what is so difficult for you to grasp about this. Just because the clowns out in philly shit where they eat and walk with their nuts out doesn't mean Chicago is like that. The ideals & traditions are extremely different here. Being flashy & flamboyant is considered cowardly & shameful

So where does your info come from?? And how many times are you going to use the line " i don't need to gossip about (insert town other then Chicago), those guys do a good enough job of it themselves. lol. Get a new one Buddy, Buddy. My gas station attendant calls me buddy, buddy. Hes got one of those funny hats on though. I'll ask him if hes from Chicago. lol. No one said the Outfit is not secretive. But they are also one of the smallest families. Why am I to believe you is my question? What do you have to offer that the feds don't? O I forgot your from Chicago. So let me try. The Philadelphia family is by far the best in the unions racekteering. You know cause they have never been caught. Thats some secret shit there. lol. There aren't no Union racketeering in Philly just like the Outfit isn't some big ass family that nobody knows any members of. And you proved my point about being a fanboy when you starting prasiing the outfit over Philly. You see I could care less about guys in philly. But please explain to me how they walk with, how did you say it? There nuts out and shitting where they eat?? do some homework their Buddy Buddy. The last ligambi family had no made guys rat and have been on the street for 12 years without being flamboyant. I think you saw your buddy from chicago Fratto with Joey merlino on TV and you think you know it all. So my basic question to you is. Why do you believe the FBI is so unreliable when it comes to the Outfit? And I don't want to hear the ideals and traditions are different or because you said so cause you live 4 miles from some guy your uncles friends brother once knew who was connected. What is it that you know that the FBI doesn't?

i walk with my nuts out all the time.im glad to see its catching on down in philly too.

Well to be fair to the outfit guys, it gets pretty fuckin cold here! grin