What is it about Chi town guys always routing for the outfit like its their home team. You guys are always exagerating what the outfit really is these days. I am no expert on the outfit but it seems like on every forum I have been to the chicago guys act like there are a ton of mafia members and they are the most secretive family still to date. I just dont get it. I know the feds are not always right but why am I do believe forum posters on the internet who say there are so and so amount of members or that the outfit has so much political corruption like its 40 years ago or something. Do you know more then the feds just cause you live in Chicago??? You may know a few little things here and there that dont make the news like others of us Philly do or anywhere else cause your from the neighborhood. But I just dont get how you can over evaluate the Chicago outfit like many Chi town posters do. Sorry to include all Chicago guys as its probably not true but thats the pattern I have seen on these forums.