first time post...ive seen some ppl on this site say all types of things about boston some are accurate others not so much...im from medford a city 4 miles outside boston its were the induction ceromony was right on guild st. in the heights best neighborhood in meff u ask me.. i live right next to peter limone an ceasare anguilo...things around town are the same taking bets is huge drugs are big to..nut ppl say boston is dead an to a degree they are right but so wrong..its not like the 70s or 80s thats for sure but trust me theres a ton of things that still go on shakedowns are there specialty especially weak shakes (drug dealers) angelesco is famous for these shakedowns he's from meff when i was 19 20 the stories of him wear nuts...an someone called him a big earner i wouldn't say big earner i would say crazy mother fucker though...limone is just chilling he built his daughter a sick home on doonan st in the heights..the north end has a new cheese shop lol its called the cheese shop its right of hanover an luis runs it for his uncle and they just opened a pizza shop right across the street from the garden so believe me all is well its just not like it use to be...any questions please i welcome them...