Originally Posted By: PP
Joe Fosco has been pushing the idea of DiFronzo being a dry snitch. He has some hatred/anger towards DiFronzo, so take it for what its worth. The guy does know his stuff, but there may be more to it.

One of DiFronzo's business's is a garbage hauling company. And there was a big story a few years ago because the tribune or sun times was found out that his company had a contract to haul garbage from a bunch of government buildings. The paper was wondering how a reputed mobsters company could be awarded a government contract. Don't remember how that ended up.

I'll tell you how it ended up: D&P is now the largest dumpster company in the Chicagoland area...... Like I said, DiFronzo & accardo were probably dry snitches, or had some old fed buddies up top from back in the day. Who knows. All we know is that Elmwood Park has been untouchable ever since Marco got out of the can. They were the only crew besides the Heights not touched during family secrets. They continue to operate & their legit businesses just keep on expanding, marianos is the new hot grocery store chain throughout the city, rivaling whole foods market in some areas.

Fosco is fosco, he is obviously extremely educated, but his views tend to be biased, obviously, especially towards Bananas & Elmwood Park, and I suppose its deserved, they did ruin his life, although he most likely brought the majority of it upon his own damn self.

Did you two check out the Cooley interviews i linked? I started a new thread for them, not sure if they've ever been posted or whether or not you seen em, but they're interesting to say the least.