Originally Posted By: Southphilly13
The machine company was bought LEGALLY! Wanna see the paperwork? If gambling is illegal then the whole world should be locked up. Come on r u serious with that one? Ripping off the union huh? Do u no that joe got that company the biggest account they have? Probably not. Like I said I don't have to prove I was there to u. N ur right loan sharing is a crime but don't forget there's a five year statue of limitations on that.

Doesnt matter about the whole world, what matters is whats the law period. Joe had a no show job at that union according to the owner. The company was bought for a substantially lower price than what it was actually worth because of pressure from the mob. There is no statute of limitations on loan sharking if it is tied to racketeering activity, why do u think you always read about NY guys going to jail for loan sharking from the 90s or 2000s?

Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
southphilly. whos your brother?

According to him, Damion Canalichio.

Originally Posted By: Southphilly13
The guy who was in jail with George wasn't called cause he robbed 7 banks when he got out of jail. Not to mention he was caught in lies. Crooked toes testimony made no sense. He said he ran shit for George but only visited him 12 times in 8 years. Does that make sense?? N the fixer put everything right back on crooked toe. Fixer who was crooked toes boy said everything was his not George's. George has been in jail for 13 years in West Virginia. There was also another witness Mario Comorte who said crooked toe ran everything not George. GAs blog started after the skins tapes. Oh n by the way do u no that it's NOT a crime to be a made member. Trust me my brother is walking out the door in the next 2 weeks. They have presented absolutely no evidence on scoops. See what happened was GA reported that the skins tapes said things that really weren't said. GA reported many things that weren't true. Beating the Rico charge is the only thing we care about. The other charges are really nothing.

So your saying one of the most respected mob journalists out there blatantly lied? He's a journalist, lets be serious here. We all read those wiretap transcripts that were publicly released and know what was said. You cant cross-examine tapes.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.