Originally Posted By: Southphilly13
Just out of curiosity, what trial are u following?? The skins tapes are 100% done n over! I was in court n heard them already. How can u say guilty across the board?? All of the evidence isn't even presented yet?? U just sound stupid! SPMob said the same thing in the beginning. Oh their all guilty. The FBI agents are the nail in the coffin. Now he's changing his mind and saying some people are gonna walk. Like I said, come to court n listen to what's going. N this trial is not lasting another 6 weeks. If the DA is done presenting by this Thursday then this case will be over before Xmas.

I wasnt in court and just know what has been reported in the media, since the coverage has been spotty at best for this trial then thats that. Since you said you were at the trial and they already played all the Skins tapes (which hasnt been talked about in the media). Anastasia and Dave S said its expected to last another six weeks so I am going off of that, I dont live in Philly so I cant attend the trial like you said you have done. If the tapes arent played at a later date then I know you were actually there, remains to be seen. People claim stuff on these boards all the time, look at imamobguy.

I still say guilty, Bent Finger Lou's testimony particularly against Borgesi was devastating. Regardless of how anybody on these boards feels about the charges, gambling, loan sharking, taking over another joker poker company, ripping off union health care funds is ILLEGAL. Let me say it again, it is ILLEGAL. These guys are going to be found guilty, just watch. The only thing that they might be found not guilty on are the RICO charges, specifically connection to a pattern of racketeering activity related to an organization, that's it.

The thing is the feds had enough to take Ligambi down in 2001, two years after he took over for Merlino on the street. The feds CHOSE to let Ligambi stay on the street. They didn't take him down in the hope that somebody else would flip and pin some murder charges against these guys but so far that hasnt been the case.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 12/02/12 04:17 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.