Originally Posted By: Southphilly13
What are talking about Don?? All the skins tapes are done??? You guys have no clue what your talking about. Now SPMOB is starting to get swayed. No shit. I told all of you guys to wait until all the evidence is out. And as far as Speedy Petey Albo, he lied to the FBI, that's y they didn't put him on the stand. There is nothing more on scoops! It's amazing that they can charge my brother with bookmaking n a poker machine when curt the guy who is running the machines doesn't even no him. Not to mention they have presented absolutely no evidence that my brother is a bookie. Here's the best. The gov gets this "so called" gambling expert on the stand and this idiot says that if you bet on a game, that your part of a bookmaking operation. So that means the gov should lock up every person in the world that bets. What a retard. N furthermore, they caught FBI agent (not even mentioning his name) in 3 lies on the stand. This case is a bunch of bs n they no it!!

Skins was out recording for two-three years on the streets. Only thing that has been reported from his tapes is what the feds released to the public pre-trial as a warning shot. You guys dont think that with the access and the names this guy recorded the feds dont have much more juicy tapes by skins? As of now from what we know, Skins got Merlino, the Philly fam including the Jersey branch, John Gambino and crew, and Dinunzio in New England. It has already been said that the feds are finalizing other cases based on these tapes.To my knowledge (almost 100% sure) they have NOT played the Nicky Skins tapes at this trial as of yet. Why do you think that this trial is expected to last another six weeks regardless of the xmas holidays?

I still say guilty across the board, remember gambling, bookmaking, joker poker is ILLEGAL. They are going to be found guilty of something at least, regardless of they beat the RICO charge.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 12/02/12 04:04 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.