Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Originally Posted By: carmela
Yeah, last week I took it upon myself to check out his fb page that he was telling me about. It's public and anyone can comment, so I did.

I saw that he posted "Breaking News: Matteo Messina Denaro is now the boss of bosses". I commented on that.

And I commented also where he said, Vito Rizzuto was responsible for that last hit, when that wasn't the case at all. I asked for proof and/or a link and the very link he posted to me for proof said, "police have no suspects", so he made my own point for me.

The problem I have is people are on there saying, "Hey, say hi to Frank Cali for me and tell him I said congrats on making underboss." And imamobguy (Paul Castellano) will reply something like, "ok, will do."

Anyway, I was all over this last week on my own. I dont wait for the shoutbox. grin

I don't really feel bad about it, and normally I'd never get involved, but he was insisting to go check out his page. So I did.

I pasted this from his Facebook page lmfao lol lol lol

"Good I'm glad you like it. Because afta Tommy here is through with breakin your jaw it's gonna have to be wired, and the only thing you're gonna be able to eat is soup. Through a straw. So now, you tell me. Do you like soup that much not to pay me my two points?"

That's not what I posted to him on fb, but ok. lol

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.