lol.i agree one hundred percent. i mean techinacally [i know i cant spell give me a break] you cant smoke in any nyc parks, colleges, restaurants, bars, etcetera. but come on. on the 'promenade'?lol. its like smoking in central park. plus it was windy. i was sitting on a bench minding my business. fuck that guy he got what he deserved. i only wish i could have put my cigarette out in his retina.

thats funny at lowes.lol. ive never hit a guy at lowes.lol. my best 'public' lack of judgement.lol, had to be about twenty years ago a friend and i got into a fight with a car load of kids in there twenties outside a liquor store in nassau. lol. i did get arrested for that.lol. i still remember these cops had me sitting at this desk in what looked like a squad room of somekind while they surrounded this tv set where they were playing the tapes from the liquor store cameras. i remember some plain clothes guy walks over and pats me on the back and tells me im a mean son of a bitch.lol. thank god the judge understood that by repeatedly kicking one kid in his gut i was only doing my civic duty.lol.and he let us all plead to assault. thank god all he did was look at the incedent report and not the tapes. i would still like to see those things.lol. probably in some cops basement to show his buddys at next weeks poker game.lol.

but i get where your coming from with the anger problems. ill be the first to admit i can be 'a little high spirited' at times.lol.