Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
I want to add something about the Giancana situation...yes Giancana was a muppet but the Chi Outfit made a LOT of money and international connections during Mooneys reign,so the real boss of the Outfit after Capone till 1972 was RICCA.After Ricca's death a lot of his proteges were eliminated,including Giancana for what ever reasons.

Supposedly Frank Nitti was boss after capone until his suicide apparently to avoid prison because he was claustrophobic .

This is just my opinion...you can read in many Chi Outfit books or docs or what ever,that on the meetings Ricca always had the last word.I remember Chuck Giancana sayin in his book that even as kids they knew that Ricca was the real thing not Nitti,now why would he lie about that?!.My opinion is that Nitti was a front boss for the Chi commission.Ricca and Accardo were the young turks,takin over things at the time.One time Ricca went to jail and Accardo busted his ass of work to get Ricca out,so what does that tell ya?!

I like how you start off by saying it's your opinion then present it as fact lol. Anyway...you're probably right i barely know anything about Chicago haven't read any books on them. I probably hearrd that in a cheesy documentary lol