I've been watching quite a bit of it lately and can't think of any modern Cop shows that really have the same grit. Writers like John Gores were different class.

Just saw another one called 'The Nicest Guys On The Block' and it had me in tears. Two mad wiseguys one flew in from Chicago and the other from Miami. When the Cops "haul tail with the diamonds" and the nice guy from the social club tries to plead for some understanding he gets shot down in flames "Where do you chicken munchers get off mad?"

Guy responds "I know you don't think we're pros but we've been doing well up to now" and the fella just slams him to the door "Well this morning you be perfect rolleyes . We'll be waiting here for yer mad".

When the guy is gone he just flicks his thumb behind to the door, looks at his buddy and goes "Pros? These guys. No way ".

lol

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 11/26/12 06:29 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin