Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
Responding to Riccobene's:

You are like one of those people who devote their entire lives to studying Bigfoot... the idea of it not existing is traumatic for you.

Unless you want me to keep underscoring the utterly hilarious preposterousness of the Outfit being involved in large-scale drug and arm dealing for the last X amount of years without having ever been arrested for it, you should probably leave me alone on this topic.

People like you always maintain that they have vast overseas empires of gambling too.. they still control the unions...

The problem is they haven't been caught, at anything, for nearly 10 years.

Yes what you're saying COULD be true. And Rahm Emanuel COULD in fact be an IRA agent and the illegitimate son of Al Capone.

The problem is, there is absolutely no evidence, anywhere, to support either contention.

Point me to one single arrest in the last 5 years that indicates the Outfit is involved in anything except illegal poker. One.

Lol buddy, please relax. Any time I drop some actual fact in one of these threads, you fly off the handle. I dunno who you are, or where youre from, but stick to what you know and quit digging around haha. And lighten up for Christs sake wink