Pizzaboy, you missed it yesterday I outed this guy as a fraud in the shoutbox.

He initially said his gradfather was a captain from the 60s to the 90s in the lucchese crime family. That his grandpa was close friends with tommy lucchese and that he partook in commission meetings, apalachin, etc.

I confronted him about it that there was zero evidence the guy even existed and then he admitted he made it up when he got on the site so that people would pay attention to him, that his grandpa wasnt even made. He made or his nephew made a cosanostra wiki page about the grandpa which was complete bullshit. His grandpa's name was James Berardo apparently. Somebody even left a comment on the site saying it was bullshit.

This guy is also passing himself off as Paul Castellano on facebook with a bunch of pictures of him and also reporting breaking mob news with incorrect assessments. Other people like Carmela can speak more on this.

Sitonmyface11 also outed this guy yesterday as he was claiming he knew certakn guys like frankie bones and george goog.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.