Originally Posted By: SC
Imamobguy - I have a personal "in" with one the names you've mentioned in this thread and just for my own personal curiosity I'd like to contact him and ask about your production. What is its name or subject?

Yes, I can vouch for SC here. I distinctly remember SC's connection to a certain actor who plays these parts. During the last season of "The Sopranos" we thought we had some good inside information about how the show would end. As it turns out, that info was a red herring. But that's neither here nor there. Is that the guy I'm thinking of, SC?

@Imamobguy

Help me out here because I'm not astute as you and some of the other board members here. But DickNose tells us that you invited him to Park Slope, and you sort of verify that saying, So you're not turning up, Shame. Mr. Big Mouth won't turn up, Awwwwww.

That was very nice of you. So I have to assume that you're still living in Brooklyn, right?

But here's the thing: Just two weeks ago, here's what you posted in the "John Veasey on 60 Minutes" thread.

Originally Posted By: Imamobguy
I don't know if I would return to Brooklyn, Nothing left their for me.

And here's a link to the thread itself: http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post675799

In that post it seems as if you've left Brooklyn behind. So I'm more than a little confused. Which is it?

Oh, and by the way, what you wanted to say was "Nothing left there for me." Not "Nothing left their for me."

Their is a possessive. But you already knew that. Because, after all, you are a writer. Aren't you?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.