Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
lol! he had enough strength to take the tube out of his mouth so he could spit at the us marshals one last time.lol.

Well that's the truth. Give credit where credit is due. Greg talked more than the broads on "The View." And he paid the price for it. But he was all gangster, and he hated law enforcement until the day he died.

I saw some documentary about Jack Falcone and the guy playing Greg DePalma I found funny I guess he does a good job especially when he hits the guy in the deopartment store hopefuly I can find the link

Haha I've seen that. If I can find the link ill post it. My favorite part of the reinactment is when greg depalma is driving jack garcia somewhere in a mini van, they pull up at a jewelry store and depalma comes out with the corniest pinkie ring ever as a gift to jack garcia. The ring looked like something a ranchero mexican would buy out of a vending machine. Tin foil rolled in some glitter. What a classy guy depalma was, not to mention a genious, almost proposing a fat cuban for membership.