theres no need for albo to testify anymore, he small a small time player of all the small time players who turned informant, the fbi agent who used albo as an in to the operation already testified.it would be dumb to call albo on the stand.

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2012/11/undercover-fbi-agent-describes-mob.html

"Battaglini is one of the seven defendants on trial. Barretta pleaded guilty and was sentenced to three years in prison earlier this year.

The jury heard Battaglini discuss his sports betting business with Stone and Peter Albo, a gambler and government informant who worked with and was in debt to Battaglini. The scenario set up during the undercover investigation was that "Vinny" would bring his business to the operation and would pay down Albo's debt.

Collecting, Battaglini said on several of the tapes, was always problematic.

"I'm tired of people bringing me bets and not bringing me assets," he said in what could easily be described as a bookmaker's lament.

At another point he exclaimed, "I got four people on the street, between the four of them, they owe me $30,000."

He later told Albo, who owed customers thousands, "Pete you're so fuckin' red, you won't be makin' money til this football season."

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 11/24/12 09:51 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.