Ooo it's been a while I know, hope your all good!

Finally sorted and feeling kinda good about myself lol been so stressed lately with all of the goings on at school, work, friends, boyfriends -(i agree with bogey on that subject) I wash my hands of them all!

I have kinda figured out what to do with my life once I leave school which is in about 6 weeks or so after all these exams are over. I'm hoping to get the grades I need this year to meet the conditional offer I received from University, I hoping to go and study Media Culture & Society - it looks so good, totally me!

What you study

Stage 1
Introduction to media & cultural studies; media and celebrity culture; reading sociology; history and social change; criminology; globalization and development.

Stage 2
Youth and consumption; news, truth & power; classical sociological theory; work, welfare and consumption; sociology of Hollywood cinema; researching the information society.

Stage 3
Propaganda and PR; media and crime; popular culture & the media; gender; contemporary social theory; social movements; sexualities; Scottish culture and society; crime and punishment; sociology of journalism.

Stage 4
Contemporary cultural analysis; sociology of documentary; realism, narrative and myth; science & society; human rights; Utopian visions; the sociology of the city.

If I don't get the grades I always have my back-up plan of one year at college then enter University at year 2. So now that I have my plan figured out I am kinda more relaxed about that. All I need to do now is get the grades mad - the crappy part! ohwell

Anyways enough of that!
Cheers for readin grin

[Debz]