This is the last time I'm going to say this, as it's already in the Board Rules...

1) If you don't like particular people, IGNORE THEM. If they're that bad, they won't last that long anyway.

2) If you don't like particular threads, IGNORE THEM. If they're that bad, they'll get pushed down and out of sight eventually. The more a "good" thread is commented on, the higher it is in the list, pushing out the "bad" threads.

3) If you don't like how the BB is managed, take a voluntary break from it. While voicing your opinion is okay, questioning a Mod's decision isn't -- that may cause you an involuntary break (suspension).

4) If it's perceived that you're only here to cause trouble, action will be taken more swiftly to nip the problem in the bud. That usually means an indefinite break (banning).

So please, THINK FIRST. If you see a problematic post, report it. Flaming just makes this worse, so I suggest everyone cut the crap and let's try to get this section back to what it was.

Thank you.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations