Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I have to cancel my email settings for change dot org. It used to be a good site to keep track of social injustices and whatnot, but I just got one from a guy who's disgruntled because he has to work at Target on Thanksgiving. So he's taken to the Internet to protest.

That's an injustice?

If the guy wanted holidays off he should have stayed in school rolleyes.

That's an unfair statement, pb.

The ugly almighty dollar has taken over common decency. I've worked at WalMart and when old man Walton was alive something like this would NEVER be allowed. Walton, and his company prided themselves on family values. They've dropped that and now lead the charge to dupe customers from their money. It's sickening to me. Dunno who is worse, though .... the customers who will knock down and step over each other in an attempt to buy a HD tv for $150 or the corporate wholesalers who allow this stampede to intrude on family time during the big holiday.

AMEN!!!

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

I am disgusted by the demands that the stores put on their employees over the holidays. These workers deserve to be with their families and enjoy their time. The stores open earlier and earlier every year. I heard that one of them (WalMart?) is opening at 8:00 on Thanksgiving night! mad

AMEN!!!

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12