Originally Posted By: Just Lou
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
As much as I think Hillary has been a great Secretary of State, and would make a good President AND has a huge following, I think there are also many (AND I'm guessing mostly men) that hate her. I remember all the name calling even here on the BB in the past (ie Bitch and the like). Unless her time now as SOS has changed people's opinions. Anyway, I think that is the downside for her. ohwell

TIS

While I agree there is a percentage of men that hate her, I doubt it's as great as the percentage of men that Obama. Plus, she'll get an even greater percentage of women than Obama did. Unless Obama has a Bush-like 2nd term, I can't see her losing an election no matter who the GOP throws at her.

I hope you're right. Btw, can you imagine how happy Bill would be to be back in the White House? lol The First Man??? How weird is that? lol

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon