Originally Posted By: antimafia
A few years ago, I once included the following image in a post over on the RealDeal forum:

I included the image in a recent RealDealpost, as the thread about Di Maulo turned in the direction of a discussion about where visitation for him will take place, whether Vito Rizzuto will attend the funeral, whether Di Maulo would be shown at the Rizzuto clan's Complexe Loreto funeral home, etc. What follows are snippets from my most recent RealDeal post:

I have a list of all the online obituaries published on the Complexe Loreto website going back to November 1, 2008. I have never seen in my list a decedent with the surname Di Maulo. What I have never done is to check the maiden names in the obituaries of female decedents in the list.

This business card for a Tony Di Maulo who was working at the Complexe Loreto came into my possession in October 2006. I have no idea whether this employee was related to Jos Di Maulo or is still working there. But this is one of those little niggling things that made it very difficult for me to eventually give more weight to the opinion that the recently murdered Di Maulo had turned on the Rizzutos somehow.

Another more recent discovery, which I shared by a PM with Laurentian, IrishJimmy, and eurodave164, is that in the Fall of 2010, Di Maulo's daughter Mylena was on the list of people invited, via Facebook, to the Cattolica Eraclea Annual Party at the Sheraton Laval. The Associazione Cattolica Eraclea group will be found at http://www.facebook.com/AssociazioneCattolicaEraclea, and the Facebook event was created on October 6, 2010 -- see http://www.facebook.com/events/119723874752201.

Unfortunately, Mylena never RSVPed, so I don't know whether she attended the November 20, 2010 event, which took place 10 days after Nick Rizzuto Sr. was murdered.

that was soo, well put.
personally and i can swear, i had him pegged for Ciociaro, but the Molisana decent was thrown about too. very plausible.
also, i agree, that this calabrian v. sicilian feud, within that realm is not an issue to debate about anymore.
business is business.
that feud is soo made up these days. what is desjardin?? Japanese!! what is Joe "Bravo" Fernandes?? Jamaican!! if you can produce, then welcome to the inner circle.
business is business.