[/quote]

Taxing the hell out of the rich? Spending more money on government programs we can't afford? Regulation on business?

That is not the agenda of a moderate. President Obama and his staff are NOT moderates and their first four years have reflected that. Granted, the right has disappointed me. The tea partiers are an annoying group of morons, but this administration is more anti-commerce than any other in our history. That's disturbing to me.[/quote]

Your incorrect sir, Obama wants to bring the rates for the rich back to Clinton-era rates when this country experienced great economic growth. Dont get me started on all the deductions and tax credits the rich are able to take (just ask Romney). Anti commerce? Not much, the market under Obama has experienced tremendous growth the Dow is up over 50%!! since he took office four years ago, only FDR and Clinton experienced such returns while in office, this is in the WSJ see below.

http://blogs.wsj.com/marketbeat/2012/11/06/what-an-obama-win-may-mean-for-stocks/

Facts are facts cant really argue with them.

I am a moderate dem, I vote on policy issues and raw data. Today I even voted for a Republican on my ballot for a state seat. I actually disect the unemployment numbers, commerce data (import and export) and other crap you dont even want to know straight from the federal reserve myself and that is what I base my decisions on what policies to support. I dont care for ads and political talking points, I look at the facts.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 11/07/12 01:10 AM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.