Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Yeah well Obama wasn't exactly a saint either. All they really did was slam Romney instead of telling us what they were going to do.

Although I admit, Romney did not do a good job of presenting himself as a viable alternative. He just couldn't pull it off.

Thats exactly what Romney did as well bash Obama along with all the birthers and their crew.

This election showed me that President Obama wants to push his own agenda (which is too left) and he doesn't give a damn about people who disagree with him. He's simply going to squabble all day with the House and once again nothing will happen. That's my main concern.

Thats the thing his agenda is not "too left", its the GOP in the House (Tea Party) is "too right" even Fox News says this is the case all the the time. It can be argued that this President has been pretty moderate with no public option health insurance, wall street bailout, and extended the bush tax cuts.

I personally hope McConnell and Boehner (especially him) grows a pair and agrees to work with the President just like last time before the Tea Party refused to vote on anything Boehner negotiated with Obama. The Tea Party held the past 2 years largely hostage.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.