Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I don't have the article at my fingertips BUT I do know that foreign countries favor Obama by far (like 80 per cent maybe)than Romney.

Those in other countries (Yogi,Afs, etc) let us know reaction (if any) tonight in your countries (assuming we will know tonight. God, I hope so.) panic

TIS

Seriously, I am sitting here waiting for the sun to come up so I can go for my run. I AM crazy. rolleyes

Yes, other countries favor Obama over Romney.

As far as Iran is concerned, there's a government reaction and then people's reaction. I'm pretty sure government favors Romney, simply because they are sure the US is not going to invade Iran since that's very costly for the already debt ridden US. Also Obama is very dedicated to the sanctions and has a team monitoring Iranians trying to go around it. They've effectively prevented Iran from getting the oil money, pressuring the Iranian government into a milder position. I'm sure if Romney comes to office, he would bring his own team that wouldn't be as good and the sanctions would become sluggish and ineffective once again, just as Bush era, all bark and no actual bite.

Then there's a group of people who really think that US would start a war with Iran if Romney is elected and they really want it to happen, so that this regime finally topples. They'd be very disappointed to see Obama get elected, but I'm sure they'd be disappointed either way when there's no war to free them from this regime. wink

And then there's the rest of people who think that maybe moderation and one day at a time resistance from within might change the politics of Iran. We'd like to see reason and stability to take over (Obama.)

I can't say what the percentage of people who think like this, that or even don't care are. I just have heard all the arguments and explaining them if you're still with me after this long post. lol

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones