Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
First off I don't call my dad anything of the sort. Secondly don't tell me what I am because I am not a republican, I do not support all of their agenda. There are some things about their agenda that I do support and some things about the democratic agenda I support. So don't be an idiot and tell me what I am politically.

I repeat again do not try to call me ignorant or misinformed when it's you who cannot speak objectively or see the other side of an argument. I agree with some of the things president Obama has done. But I feel he's taking us in the wrong direction economically. It's not ignorance it's a goddamn opinion. You have every right to criticize something that's arrogant, hateful, nonsensesical, or crude. But I am none of these things.

Now to clear up what I said earlier, I am in favor to close loopholes so the rich cant make deductions and pay less. But taxing the rich more does nothing. It does nothing to help our economy or to cut our deficit. In the end everyone is going to be paying more for obamacare.

This is not about a class war which is what you're making it. It's about finding common ground to solve our nations problems. That's what we all should be focusing on. Not squabbling.

You don't even read my post. I said either this or that, and obviously you are the former, meaning you are rich and not ignorant, (well, your dad is rich, so you are and will be) and understandably you do not want to pay more taxes. This doesn't mean you are right or what you like is fair. This IS a class warfare. Why should middle class pay a higher percentage than the rich and bear the weight of the country on their shoulders? I don't think taxing middle class this much is helping the economy either. I think I'd settle for everyone paying the same percentage.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones