I don't think that the GOP are idiots. I think they have some idiots (Sarah Palin), but every group has that weird cousin, no? lol While the Governor isn't stupid by any means, he can seem that way because he is out of touch with the average man. When he doesn't know what a doughnut is called, that's tells me something. Like I said, not stupid, but might be clueless. Big difference.

I don't accept anything without question (which is why I want to know more about those loopholes), but I do feel that Governor Romney was born of privilege and doesn't have any clue what "normal" people go through on a day to day basis. I think he wants to make sure to keep the class structure exactly the way it is.

I think the President, on the other hand, knows both sides. He's been poor and now he's very rich. He understands middle class struggle, and I think he's a better choice. I also agree with his ideology vs. Mr. Romney's.

That's why I've made my choice. A different GOP candidate and maybe my vote would be different, but I cannot vote for Governor Romney.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club